Puzzle 6: Ino
< Back to the event main page
Okay, show me what you got!
Puzzle #6: Blocking the View
- This type of puzzle is commonly known as "towers" or "skyscrapers".
- In a 5x5 grid, there are 25 towers differing in height, with 1 being the shortest, and 5 the tallest.
- Every row and every column must have one tower of each height (1, 2, 3, 4, and 5).
- The numbers along the sides signify how many towers you can see when looking at the corresponding row/column from there (taller towers will block the view of shorter ones behind them)
- Input the first 2 rows as the answer (from left to right, 10 digits total)